You know whats really embarrassing...
My mom and I decided to paint my room this last weekend. It was a green, and now we're painting it a gray to 'make the room bigger'. I don't understand paint at all.
Fun Fact:
When wanking off if you aren't careful- you can make a mess. This is of course not news to anyone, but it turns out that as things start to dry messes can be a bit more obvious :-/ So when we were getting ready to paint, we moved my desk and there were all of these tried yellow spots that were fairly noticeable. She didn't say anything but I was very embarrassed. Then when we moved my bed from the wall (which is where my desk used to be a few years ago), there were loads more (bad pun, I know)! She was like 'what is all this'?? I just said I didn't know and went to go stab my eyes out in the corner in humiliation! My mom has never caught me, nor do we really discuss sex or anything like that-- its very awkward conversation for her.
So I guess I need to lay down a tarp or something to prevent ruining the carpet...well thats probably too late regardless :-)
Much Love,
Steve
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 year ago
9 comments:
One more reason not to wank.
At least not if one's mom is still alive.
:-)
Or at least invest in ponchos...
Am I to assume then (I don't know why I didn't realize this sooner) that you also are celibate of masturbation?
Good Lord Sir! How do you survive!? What about if there were some other natural but non-sexual means of releasing the same neurotransmitter chemicals in your brain that are released at orgasm-- i.e. you would 'experience' an orgasm but without all the mess of the penis, etc. Would this also be wrong in the churches eyes? I am trying to understand if it is the 'experience' or the genitals (unclean) that is the real problem... or is it the 'self-gratification' aspect?
Steve
Sounds as though it might be time to start wanking in the shower. ;^) Clean-up is a snap, and all the "evidence" is washed down the drain. In any event, that's pretty embarrassing.
KP
HAHA!!! Thats great!!! I do most of my wanking at the computer (its not my fault--people keep posting pics of hot guys so what can i do??)
and um...you REALLY got to be careful about that keyboard you know?
:)
Do they not have tissue or toilet paper on your planet?
I never understood how people could use toilet paper!? The shit goes everywhere at all sorts of trajectories--how am I to gauge where to put the TP?
And honestly all that thought would just stress me out and who wants to be so stressed at such a time >:-)
Im with Kyle- Im typically at the computer-- I don't have internet in my shower (although if I did, Id be taking a lot of baths!)
Much Love,
Steve
LOL...I didn't mean to take the computer INTO the shower... C'mon, don't you guys have a pornographic memory?! ;^)
KP
you dont have any socks or paper towels, or even using the same towel or old tshirt works
oh shit... i'm moving out in a month... i have to search for this yellow spots too, although my walls are blue...
but surely nothing better than doing it in the shower...
raphA
Post a Comment