Thursday, January 29, 2009

So Here We Are

I realized that I never posted info about my Vegas trip...minus that drunken message that I embarrassingly posted that night. We saw a couple of shows, ate some great food, saw a lot of cute guys, and walked A TON! If you visit vegas bring comfortable shoes!



There are just so many casinos and the whole city feels alive. I loved it! This was the second time I had been, but the first time was with my parents...so it wasn't as much fun!



We went to one casino called 'Stratosphere' which has a giant tower (very phallic) which you can go to the top and look out at all the strip. They also have roller coaster rides. I love roller coasters, but I don't want my feet dangling 1000 feet above pavement and homeless crack heads.



A lot of time we just wandered around through the casinos looking for places to eat. There are tons of places to eat in Vegas but we wanted something really good and wanted to see all there was before deciding (ok so this was really my fault, because I wanted to go somewhere really fancy and Im picky). We ended up going to Nero's in Caesars Palace. The meal was phenomenal-- probably some of the best food I've ever eaten. It was my treat, and for the two of us... it was $378 (yes, that did include a blowjob from the waiter... jk). I don't have meals like that very often! But Im not in Vegas very often either.



The MGM Grand has lions in it! They look really cute and cuddly, and they were always asleep whenever we passed, so I felt kind of sorry for them.



We saw Zomanity, which is an erotic Cirque Del Soleil. It was hilarious...and very sexy too. Many hot guys with very little clothes. Also- they had a flying little person (midget, but I think they don't like to be called that). The next night we saw the Blue Man Group, which was the most amazing show I've ever seen. As a coincidence, I grabbed a picture of a blue man when he was posing with a cute guy!

Oh, and if you ask the Blue Men for an autograph- they grab paint from their head and then place their hand on your face. I walked around the strip for two hours with a giant blue handprint on my face!

Here is a pic of the beautiful Bellagio at night.



Also- on the strip apparently there are no public intox laws. Everyone is just walking around with beers, etc. They also sell these bong looking things of rum daiquiris. This is mine-- it was $20 but probably had an entire fifth of rum in there (as evidenced by my inebriated post later that night!).




And apparently during this time period, I ran across a giant M&M on the strip and took a picture of him.



It was a fun trip... but I spent way too much money. But you know school started two days after I got back, and I won't be having any fun for the next four months... so I think it was justified!



Much Love,
Steve

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had one hell of a good time! I really gotta check that town out sometime. I have a week off in March...hmm...

Laters,

KP