Who here has seen the short lived TV show Arrested Development? Its the funniest show I've ever seen, but it never did well in ratings so they canceled after three seasons :-( Its a show that takes a while to get into...but once you do you want to watch it like 5 times. I swear every time I watch I find new stuff thats funny.
Anyways...that was a stupid post... although most of mine are (taking off self-deprecation hat now). I must go to bed! Hopefully going to the club this weekend!
Much Love,
Steve
Happy Thanksgiving!
1 year ago
4 comments:
I thought AD was amazing. Fox constantly preempting it and/or shifting it in the schedule certainly didn't help it gain an audience, though. The acting was exceptional, the storylines interesting and the writing just incredible. Unlike a lot of shows where jokes have one or maybe two levels, AD jokes in the script often had three or more levels tucked in. Allegedly, they're doing a movie but I don't know the status.
Yes! I heard that too, and am psyched about it. You're right- there were so many levels to the jokes that half of them were throw aways-- really a shame.
My favorite quote (today at least):
Michael: So this is a magic trick, huh?
GOB: Illusion, Michael. A trick is something a whore does for money... (sees children looking confused at him).... or cocaine...
Steve
I loved Arrested Development!! What a shame it didn't stay on the air longer. Gotta pick that up on dvd some time...Good times!
KP
Epic Show. Best one is when the house is falling apart
Post a Comment